How can music accompany your kids on their journey through life? How could you encourage an interest in music within your kids? How can you, as parents, assist with your kids' growing
How can music accompany your kids on their journey through life?
How could you encourage an interest in music within your kids?
How can you, as parents, assist with your kids’ growing love for music through the Early Music Enlighten program at home?
House of Knowledge proudly to invite Lucy Luo, the founder of Luo Music Education, to give a music workshop for our parents to help find answers to some of these questions. During the workshop, Lucy Luo will discuss the theory of music education and answer any questions parents may have about the importance of music education in the lives of our children.
As a mother, a conductor, and a beneficiary of music education, Lucy Luo will explore the following key topics with parents during the music workshop:
- Why is early childhood music education so important?
- What is the most effective teaching method for preschool children?
- How can parents create a relaxed music environment for their children, so that music can really become a way of life for them?
- The important influence of music education on children’s social behaviors and learning habits.
Guest Speaker: Lucy Luo
- Graduated from Tsinghua University, the first student conductor of the Tsinghua University Choi
- MBA from the State University of New Jersey
- Former Director of Strategic Consulting, Accenture Global Management Consulting Team
- Guest Conductor of DoReMi Children’s Chorus and YMCA Beijing Choir
- Soprano of Princeton ProMusica Choir
- Founder of Luo Music Education (formerly known as “IFCKIDS”)
- Founder of “Family-oriented, deep music education model”
- Author of <Luo Music: How Children Learn Music>
- Won the “Rising Women Star Award” at The 2008 World Conference on Women Asia Summit
- CCTV Oriental Horizon shot the documentary “Music Lover” to tell her music story
- The only Chinese representative at the International Society of Music Education ECME, published the Innovative Promotion of Music Education in China and other professional papers
- Lucy Luo was invited by the National Grand Theater in October 2018 to host the <AIDA> Art Salon for a parent-child opera
Please note: This event is FREE. There are limited seats available.
RSVP: 64302161*803 or firstname.lastname@example.org (Name, contact number, kids age)
(Thursday) 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Shunyi Campus 顺义校区