HoK has partnered up with Korean Leathersmith YooJeong Chae who makes premium leather products using only the best leathers available, such as those used by Hermes, to offer our parents a unique craft workshop experience you won’t forget.
This workshop will give you the opportunity to make your personalized premium name card hold, or a gift for your loved one or a friend.
- Understand the details of construction
- Choose color of leather and thread
- Learn the technique of saddle stitching with two needles
- Hammer holes using a prickling iron for preparation of stitching
- Burnish the edges of your item
- Finally, personalize your item with your initials
To make sure you have the attention and instruction you need.
This workshop is limited to only 5 people per session and you must RSVP.
RSVP with Tara in HoK Marketing: email@example.com